Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears is NOT Pregnant


Earlier I posted about how Britney's little sister could be pregnant. I said how it might be rumors, but I couldn't be sure. Well, now we're sure. Jamie Lynn's pregnancy was a false alarm. Which pretty much leaves me relieved, for various reasons. She's only sixteen.

Before taking a home pregnancy test, Jamie Lynn confided her fears that she might be pregnant in her older sister, Britney. The test, however, proved that the missed menstrual cycle was only a false alarm.

Britney promised her little sis that she would be there for her to help with anything and that she wouldn't tell the secret. J.L.'s mother was furious that she didn't go to her first.

Well, all in all, I'm glad that the next Spears baby won't be coming from Jamie Lynn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you retard.
could you be anymore ignorant?
jamie lynn spears is a good friend of mine.
and as a good friend she asked me to do a simple favor and set rumors strait.
she is pregnant.
&&now that you know the truth.. dont talk shit!

Tay said...

Yeah, RETARD, if you notice this was written like a year ago.