Subscribe to my full feed.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Could Britney's Little Sister be Pregnant?


There's a lot of talk going around that Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney's little sister, could be carrying a baby. Of course, as far as I know now, it's all rumors. But who knows, maybe the next Spears baby won't be from Britney.

The news is all from the National Enquirer, so I won't believe it until I see it. Jamie Lynn is only 16 years old and has recently been house hunting with her 19 year old boyfriend, Casey Aldridge (an in the case that she is pregnant, I suppose he's to blame). She's an actress for the kids' TV channel, Nickelodeon. Wouldn't she be a very bad role model for all the young children out there who adore her if she had a baby?

Anyway, I just hope these rumors are untrue and that Jamie Lynn isn't following in her big sister's footsteps.

No comments: