Subscribe to my full feed.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Nicole Richie Eats Every Hour

Yeah, now you try to convince us you were never anorexic and that you ARE capable of eating. I refuse to believe it.


"Do I eat is kind of an understatement. I eat all the time, especially now. I'm constantly hungry. I'm eating at least every hour."

She says she wants to take the best care of herself, especially now that she's pregnant. She's eating healthier and cutting out caffeine and sushi. She also says there's to be no alcohol, marijuana, pills, or smoking around her.

The father of her soon to be baby boy, Joel Madden, says not being able to smoke is the toughest part. He says he has already given up his gross habit of one and a half packs a day. Haha, good luck with that.

Anyway, another surprising thing Nicole said? That she's totally okay with gaining 50 pounds, if "that's what my body needs to do". She says she's never had an eating disorder, and her excuse is anxiety, stress, and not being careful.

And when Diane showed Nicole pictures of her looking like an ano-skeleton a few months ago she said she was a very skinny girl going through something then. Diane asked if it was drug related. Nicole answered, "I think it possibly could have been."

God. You think it possibly could have been? You sound stupid, just say YES. It's quite obvious what the true answer is so why make yourself look like a fool? Hah. You think it possibly could have been...

Well, I certainly do hope she does eat right and take care of herself while she's pregnant with this baby, because the poor thing would have to pay for her actions.

No comments: