Subscribe to my full feed.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nicole Richie Confirms Her Pregnancy


Nicole Richie confirmed to Diane Sawyer that she is indeed pregnant. To be much more specific, four whole months pregnant. Her baby also belongs to Joel Madden (you've got it right, Hilary Duff's ex). The interview will air on Good Morning America this Thursday and 20/20 Friday.

She said, "Yes, I am. We are. I'm almost four months."

Nicole will too speak about going to jail. "I have a responsibility and it's something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would. And unfortunately I can't, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult."

Prediction: This will be an interesting baby. Coming from her, it's got to be tiny. Coming from them, it's got to be an unpretty thing.

No comments: