Subscribe to my full feed.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hilary Duff Will Never Do Drugs

Hilary Duff Looking Nice
I don't know why I'm posting so much about Hilary Duff lately, but right now it seems there's a lot to say about her. But currently, if she's being 100% honest, then I'm impressed and proud of her for the way she's planning to handle her life.

Duff says that watching young stars use drugs and ruin their careers is keeping her focused. She is very determined not to ruin her image and her life by messing around with substances. She has a lot going for her, being a singer, actress, and having her own clothes, perfume, and doll lines.

"When I first moved to Hollywood with my parents we lived at the Oakwood Apartments. There were all these people there who were really successful, up-and-coming actors who were on TV shows and stuff. But they all got into drugs and lost all their money and are nowhere now. They just fell off the face of the earth. It scared me. It made me so uninterested in drugs and experimenting," Hilary told Stella magazine.

Good for you, Hil, good for you! Now let's just see if you can keep it that way. ;)

No comments: