Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Celeb Gossip Roundup - I do, I do!


Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are in the process of shopping for wedding rings, and hopefully (for them) they will soon be saying I do. However, I don't understand why that girl is in love with him. He's only famous for his ex Jessica Simpson and he looks like a slab of raw meat.

Scarlett Johansson is defending the nose ring she has had for two years, even though no one even cares anymore. She wants to get into the press so she talks about the piercing being all about her creative side. Scarlett... We don't care!

Victoria Beckham warned Paris Hilton (and Lindsay and Britney) to keep away from her beloved David after she heard the 'Stars are Blind' singer call him "hot". But I don't think you have anything to worry about, Victoria. Paris is too busy making out with Cisco Adler. Ew.

Besides giving Cisco Adler a lap dance, Paris Hilton has been making a difference in the world by visiting a children's hospital. Apparently, according to Paris and the doctors, the premature babies were soooo happy to see her and she brightened their day very much. Yeah. Sure.

No comments: