Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Alli Sims is a Backstabber

alli sims

Alli Sims is a backstabber. You know, the one who is Britney Spears's cousin and has been clinging to her for months. Well, now she's vanished, and that's obviously because she's working on her own project. Alli Sims wants to be a pop star too.

Look, she's even got her own website up: Click here.

I don't even know what to say about this. Not that I even want to come anywhere near to defending Britney, but isn't this called backstabbing? Alli has been hanging around with Britney, helping her, and being her best friend for months now, and suddenly she's disappeared to try and take over and be more famous?

I would say it must be hard to be in Britney's shadow, but it's not like the girl is actually sane/normal or anything. And just like her cousin, I'm sure Alli won't have any talent either. This will be interesting to watch progress.

No comments: